ClearCare’s data research team recently surveyed hundreds of home care agencies to discover the core issues they’re facing today. The research determined that agencies encounter considerable efficiency challenges in billing and reconciliation workflows. In response to these paramount issues, we’re excited to deliver an innovative new product for the home care industry, Integrated Payment Processing. ClearCare Integrated Payment Processing enables home care agencies to invoice and collect with a single click.
With ClearCare Integrated Payment Processing, agencies can:
- Accept credit card payments, securely and simply
- Invoice with a single click
- Automatically collect payments through autopay or through a client friendly payment portal
- Automatically reconcile payments and invoices
- Automatically sync payment info with billing software, such as QuickBooks
The outcome for agencies using this innovation include:
- Receiving payment in 24 to 48 business hours versus a week
- Reducing payment processing time from 20+ hours a week to one hour
- Significantly lowering bad debt to one to two percent versus the industry average of eight percent
Customer Success with Integrated Payment Processing
Jessica Masternick, Owner of Options Home Services said, “Invoicing, making collections, and reconciling our books have always been time-consuming and complicated. Integrated Payment Processing gives us one-click billing, automatic reconciliation, autopay options, and it even automatically syncs with QuickBooks.” Masternick concluded, “We receive payments faster, reduce bad debt, boost our office’s efficiency, and increase our clients’ satisfaction. It’s a true game changer for our business.”
ClearCare Integrated Payment Processing is available now. See for yourself how this new innovation can help improve your business -- visit www.clearcareonline.com/pay-now.