With caregiver turnover rates rising across the country, minimum wages rising, and competition for employees increasing both inside and outside of the home care space, it’s more important than ever to develop a strong, balanced strategy to attract, hire, and retain great caregivers.
There’s no shortage of resources to help you deal with this topic - but it can take some time to do the necessary research to find the best strategies. We’ve pulled together a roundup of the best resources from across the industry to save you time. Use this to get a deep understanding of what other agencies are doing and develop a recruitment strategy that’s right for your agency.
From Home Care Pulse
- The Ultimate Guide to Caregiver Recruitment
- 101 Ways to Recruit Caregivers
- Webinar: Competing For Caregivers: How to Win the Fight For Quality Employees
- eBook: How to Recruit and Retain Caregivers When Already You’ve Tried Everything
- Sample Targeted Recruitment Strategy
- Webinar Replay: Optimizing Your Caregiver Recruitment Strategy
- How to Help More Caregivers Show up to Interviews and Their First Day
- What Do Caregivers Look For in a Job?
- 65 Caregiver Interview Questions to Help You Hire the Right Caregivers
- How to Host a Recruiting Open House
- Candidates Are Doing More Research Before Applying to Jobs: How to Attract Top Talent
- Social Media Starter Kit for Recruiting
- Hireology Phone Interview Guide
- How Your Home Care Business Can Build a Pipeline of Quality Job Applicants
- 5 Ways a Recruitment CRM Can Help You Support an Engaging Candidate Experience
- 22 Resources to Help You Reduce Turnover Among Caregivers
Connor Kunz is a project manager at Home Care Pulse, the nation’s leading satisfaction management platform for home care. While Home Care Pulse is best known for its Home Care Benchmarking Study, it also regularly surveys thousands of clients and caregivers to help their agencies understand how to improve their experiences. Additionally, Home Care Pulse manages the Best of Home Care awards and offers an extensive free online library to home care owners.